Underground Mining Entry Driller’s Offsiders QLD
MASS Recruitment are looking for Entry level Driller’s Offsiders for there partner’s operations in Mt Isa, (FIFO from Brisbane!). There partner is looking to double in size within the next year. They are looking for people who may not have the technical skill, but the attitudes and personality to grow with their company for the future to come.
What’s in it for you?
- Outstanding entry-level rate (Happy to discuss over the phone! Contact details below)
- Flexible roster – 2/1 (2 weeks on, 1 week off) Applicants close enough to the various sites have option to return home every evening!
- 12 hr days
- For applicants working away from home on DIDO/FIFO- Food and Accommodation provided, flights provided for FIFO workers.
- In house training and upskilling provided by their Partner eg. First Aid, HR License, Cert III Drilling
- Long term career and growth with partner
What are they looking for?
- Personality, personality and personality!
- Ability to work well in a team and be open to learning
- Willingness to grow with a company LONG TERM
- Ability to work away from home. FIFO from Brisbane!
- HIGHLY FIT FOR PHYSICAL WORK! Strict requirement for physical and cardiovascular fitness.
- Ability to pass a strict Drug and Alcohol screen! Followed by onsite random testing.
- Legitimate references from past 2 jobs!
- Manual Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance – or ability to obtain (relevant within 12 months, pref sooner!)
Candidates from an Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
MASS promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment and is committed to a more diverse workforce. The filling of this opportunity is intended to constitute a Special Measure under section 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, and you meet the requirements listed above, let’s talk! Please click the ‘apply’ button. Alternatively, call their Head Office on 08 9381 45***or email me your CV at .Apply for Entry Driller Offsiders Mount Isa Underground Mining FIFO QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.