Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Entry Driller’s Offsiders QLD
MASS Recruitment are searching for Entry level Driller’s Offsiders for there partner’s operations in Mt Isa, (FIFO from Brisbane!). There partner is searching to double in size within the next year. They are searching for people who may not have the technical skill, but the attitudes and personality to grow with their company for the future to come.
What’s in it for you?
- Outstanding entry-level rate (Happy to discuss over the phone! Contact details below)
- Flexible roster – 2/1 (2 weeks on, 1 week off) Applicants close enough to the various sites have option to return home every evening!
- 12 hr days
- For applicants working away from home on DIDO/FIFO- Food and Accommodation provided, flights provided for FIFO workers.
- In house training and upskilling provided by their Partner eg. First Aid, HR License, Cert III Drilling
- Long term career and growth with partner
What are they searching for?
- Personality, personality and personality!
- Ability to work well in a team and be open to learning
- Willingness to grow with a company LONG TERM
- Ability to work away from home. FIFO from Brisbane!
- HIGHLY FIT FOR PHYSICAL WORK! Strict requirement for physical and cardiovascular fitness.
- Ability to pass a strict Drug and Alcohol screen! Followed by onsite random testing.
- Legitimate references from past 2 jobs!
- Manual Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance – or ability to obtain (relevant within 12 months, pref sooner!)
Candidates from an Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
MASS promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment and is committed to a more diverse workforce. The filling of this opportunity is intended to constitute a Special Measure under section 12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, and you meet the requirements listed above, let’s talk! Please click the ‘apply’ button. Alternatively, call their Head Office on 08 9381 45***or email me your CV at .Apply for Entry Driller Offsiders Mount Isa Underground Mining FIFO QLD
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website