Experienced Dozer Operator
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Pr-requisites for the role include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Dozer Operations Required.
- Minimum 12 months mobile plant operating experience
- Current S11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Driver’s License
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test required at induction
- A willingness to work a 3D/2N/5Off/3D/PJ/3N/4Off Roster
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
The WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. They have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but the clients. They are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are there most valuable asset!
WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know there local areas and are always helping the local community.
If you would like to apply for the role please click Apply Now, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Apply for Shutdown Trade Assistants Mine Sites – Bowen Basin