See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electro – Mechanical Production Technician Job
The company has been servicing private industry since March 2006 and their services are underpinned by over 10 years’ cumulative experience within the recruitment & employment services industry.
Will be assembling components / equipment that MRX manufacture. Will be assembling mechanical & electrical parts to make equipment. Some of duties are soldering, tightening bolts, putting parts together from drawings.
- Previous Electro-mechanical production operations experience of at least 3 years.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders across all levels.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- A commitment to safe working practices.
- Experience of soldering and wiring to IPC-A-610 standards.
- Experience with product test and acceptance systems.
- Experience in interpreting engineering drawings and wiring diagrams to assemble equipment.
- Experience in packaging of finished goods assemblies
- Knowledge, understanding and application of mechanical & electronic parts & assemblies.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Previous experience in lean production systems.
- Experience working with ISO 9001 based Quality Management Systems.
- Experience the rail or mining resources sector.
- Hold a current Forklift license
- Hold a current Heavy Rigid (HR) license
Please note that due to the time limitations in our recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- West Perth WA (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License (Required)
- Confined Space (Required)
- Working at Heights (Required)
- EWP (Required)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Electro – Mechanical Production Technician, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Apply for Electro – Mechanical Production Technician
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Electro – Mechanical Production Technician
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.