Electro – Mechanical Production Technician Casual Position – West Perth WA Casual
Allied Recruitment are currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Production Technician.
Will be assembling components / equipment that MRX manufacture. Will be assembling mechanical & electrical parts to make equipment. Some of duties are soldering, tightening bolts, putting parts together from drawings.
- Previous electro-mechanical production operations experience of at least 3 years.
- Good communication skills with stakeholders across all levels.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- A commitment to safe working practices.
- Experience of soldering and wiring to IPC-A-610 standards.
- Experience with product test and acceptance systems.
- Experience in interpreting engineering drawings and wiring diagrams to assemble equipment.
- Experience in packaging of finished goods assemblies
- Knowledge, understanding and application of mechanical & electronic parts & assemblies.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- Previous experience in lean production systems.
- Experience working with ISO 9001 based Quality Management Systems.
- Experience the rail or mining resources sector.
- Hold a current Forklift license
- Hold a current Heavy Rigid (HR) license
Please note that due to the time limitations in our recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can check out our website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s license, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- West Perth WA (Required)
Licenses or certifications:
- Drivers License (Required)
- Confined space (Required)
- Working at Heights (Required)
- EWP (Required)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electro Mechanical Mining Production Technician Perth WA