Electricians – Underground & Surface
Lady Loretta Mine
- 14/14 Rotating Roster
This is your opportunity to join the Redpath team at the world class Lady Loretta Mine, approximately 140km North-West of Mt Isa, whereby Redpath are responsible for all facets of the mining operation. The Lady Loretta Operation has been set up using industry-leading technology, and Redpath have continued these standards with mobilization of new equipment with an emphasis on technology to support safe and efficient production outcomes.
The positions will be a 14 days on, 14 days off roster with rotating day and night shifts. All local Mount Isa and Cloncurry residents are encouraged to apply. FIFO will also be available from Brisbane and Townsville.
- achieves safe, timely and cost effective electrical installation and maintenance for the project
- conduct regular workplace inspection, fault testing and observations to maintain compliance with safety, efficiency and statutory standards
- ensure electrical works are performed to good practice standards and in accordance with all statutory rules
Skills & Experience
- relevant trade qualifications
- current Queensland Electrical License
- extensive experience in electrical installation and maintenance in an underground or surface environment
- strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening
- current manual drivers license
- demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s principle Safety – First, Last and Always.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Qualified Electricians Underground Mining Surface Mount Isa QLD