See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electricians Underground Mining 7/7 Roster
P.I. Technical Services is seeking highly skilled Electricians for work in the Bowen Basin. These positions are for underground mine experienced.
This is an excellent opportunity for safety focused electricians . You must be adaptable to change and the various challenges the mining industry may present. These positions offer long term opportunities for the right candidates.
To be considered for these positions, your application will need to clearly demonstrate:
- QLD Electrical License – essential
- Hazardous Area – ESSENTIAL
- Standard 11 Induction Training/BMA Core Induction – essential
- Coal Board Medical – essential
- Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue – essential
- Valid Driver’s License – essential
- Proven Commitment to Safety
- An excellent Work Ethic
- A high degree of reliability
- Mackay Locals preferred
Please note a Drug & Alcohol screening will be conducted.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Electricians Underground Mining will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Electricians Underground Mining 7/7 Roster Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list