Electricians Jobs Bowen Basin
Sacca Heavy Repairs are looking for Electricians for mines out in the Bowen Basin.
About the business and the role :
Opportunity to work within a reputable, progressive family owned company with the prospect of working in our field service team supporting large mining companies in the Bowen Basin.
Sacca Heavy Repairs are seeking experienced Auto Electricians for numerous site based and floating field service roles. Positions are full time with options of various rosters including even time lifestyle and 5&2 working on large hydraulic excavators and face shovels.
Electricians Jobs Bowen Basin tasks and responsibilities :
The successful applicants must be able to,
- Able to fault find from electrical schematics
- EWP and Working at heights tickets
- Current Air conditioning ticket
- Good Knowledge of Hitachi, CAT/Terex, Liebherr Large Mining Excavators
- Hard working, Correct Attitude, Reliable and able to work unsupervised.
- Commitment to safety and team work and able to supply clean D&A upon request.
Skills and experience :
- Trade certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current QLD coal board medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/ BMA core inductions
Job benefits and perks :
- Generous hourly rate and package offered
- Long Term permanent employment opportunities
- FIFO expenses negotiable for the correct applicant
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.