Electrician – Underground Mining Job QLD
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
A full time role to start immediately is on offer for an experienced underground Electrician at Cannington Mine in North West Queensland.
FIFO ex Townsville, this role will be working a day shift only roster of 8 days on, 6 days off on 12.5 hour shifts looking after general surface and underground electrical work including installation and maintenance on heavy mobile and fixed plant and equipment.
- carry out electrical installations & maintenance for the project
- fault finding, diagnose & repairing and/ or replacing components as required
- maintain plant and equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements
- accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting as directed
Skills & Experience
- relevant trade qualifications
- proven experience working with underground mining equipment
- experience with Normet Spraymec highly regarded
- strong electrical experience with the ability to fault finding and diagnose
- current electrical license
- current CPR & LVR qualifications
- valid manual drivers license
- the ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as work unsupervised
- good verbal and written communication skills
- a safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
Ongoing position for the successful candidate along with the opportunity to really sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 1402-2572-ELE.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Electrician Underground Mining Cannington Mine Queensland