If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrician Mining Jobs Mackay
Mastermyne are seeking experienced Underground Mining Electricians for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded long term Development & Outbye Contract
- Equal Time Roster 7 / 7 | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance
- Base salary $146K (+ Overtime + KPI Production Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate start if available
What they can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- “Mum’s baby bonus” – 6 weeks wages helping Mum to cover costs during maternity leave and once they return to work
- “Dad’s new-arrival leave” – 4 days paid allowing Dad’s to spend time with their newborn without needing to use accrued annual or carers’ leave
- Flu immunisations
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance (discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees)
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance, well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development / Outbye Services;
- Current Underground Medical;
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment;
- Trade Certificate;
- QLD Electrical Licence
- LVR / CPR (within 12 months)
- EEHA: Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Certificate;
- HV: High Voltage (various on sites);
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.