Electrician Mining Jobs Gladstone
WorkPac is looking for Electricians to send out to mines around Gladstone & Central QLD.
- Competitive hourly rate + super on all hours
- 7/7 Rotating Roster – 12hr day shift, 10.5hr night shift
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Immediate Start – Potential to go permanent
About *Electrician Mining Jobs Gladstone :
Ongoing opportunities exist for a skilled and experienced Automotive Electrician who will contribute to the successful operations of this mine site. You will repair and conduct preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Repairs and Maintenance to mobile mining equipment.
- Field break downs
- Work autonomously and unsupervised
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Trade certificate
- CAT Equipment experience preferred
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Great site culture
- Camp and meals provided.
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Ongoing position
About the Client :
Their client is a leading coal mine in the Blackwater region of Central Queensland. Join a team of industry leaders that acknowledge their people as being their greatest asset.
About WorkPac :
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after their employees is important to us. Through their my-rewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.