If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrician Mining Jobs Gladstone
WorkPac is searching for Electricians to send out to mines around Gladstone & Central QLD.
- Competitive hourly rate + super on all hours
- 7/7 Rotating Roster – 12hr day shift, 10.5hr night shift
- Meals and accommodation provided
- Immediate Start – Potential to go permanent
About *Electrician Mining Jobs Gladstone :
Ongoing opportunities exist for a skilled and experienced Automotive Electrician who will contribute to the successful operations of this mine site. You will repair and conduct preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Repairs and Maintenance to mobile mining equipment.
- Field break downs
- Work autonomously and unsupervised
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Minimum 2 years post trade experience
- Trade certificate
- CAT Equipment experience preferred
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Great site culture
- Camp and meals provided.
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights.
- Ongoing position
About the Client :
Their client is a leading coal mine in the Blackwater region of Central Queensland. Join a team of industry leaders that acknowledge their people as being their greatest asset.
About WorkPac :
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after their employees is important to us. Through their my-rewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.