Experienced Electrician Mining Bowen Basin
- 21st of May Start – 6 weeks (Potential for other Projects)
- 10/4 Roster
- FIFO Brisbane and BIBO Mackay/Gladstone
- Meals/Camp and Inductions Provided at no cost to you
- Good Hourly Rate – $46.92 plus penalties
A 6 week project at a Bowen Basin mine site is due to commence on Monday the 21st of May. Successful applicants will have experience as an Industrial Electrician working on Overland Conveyors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Industrial Electrician
- Mine Site experience desirable
- Working on Overland Conveyors
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Current Electrical License
- Current LVR and CPR Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
- Sophie Wood -Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 07 4969 4720
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electrician Mining Bowen Basin Mine site FIFO QLD