Electrician Mining Bowen Basin Mine Site
- 27th of May Start – 6 weeks (Potential for other Projects)
- 10/4 Roster
- FIFO Brisbane and BIBO Mackay/Gladstone
- Meals/Camp and Inductions Provided at no cost to you
- Good Hourly Rate – $46.92 plus penalties
A 6 week project at a Bowen Basin mine site is due to commence on the 27th of May. Successful applicants will have experience as an Industrial Electrician working on Overland Conveyors or on Major Construction Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Industrial Electrician
- Construction Projects Experience
- Mine Site experience desirable
- Working on Overland Conveyors
- Trade Qualified Electrician
- Current Electrical License
- Current LVR and CPR Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical Highly Desirable
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Highly Desirable
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
- Sophie Wood -Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office – 07 4969 4***
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electrician Mining Bowen Basin Mine Site FIFO Brisbane QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.