See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrician Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following :
- Experience in industrial, commercial, mining electrical work.
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
- Computer literacy – experience in SAP/1SAP is desirable
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including :
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Accommodation & Meals
Employee benefits :
- Various rosters depending on the project.
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from their leadership team of industry experts.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through their employee assistance program.
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options for superannuation and donations.
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following:
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Resume – outlining all skills in WORD format
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Driver’s license
- Trade Certificate
- Qld Electrical Licence
- HV Switching desired but not essential
- Site Inductions
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Their reputation has been built on the quality of their people and their ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. They are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to their core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.