If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrician Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following :
- Experience in industrial, commercial, mining electrical work.
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
- Computer literacy – experience in SAP/1SAP is desirable
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including :
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Accommodation & Meals
Employee benefits :
- Various rosters depending on the project.
- Professional development opportunities plus coaching from their leadership team of industry experts.
- Free mental health support for you and your family through their employee assistance program.
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options for superannuation and donations.
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following:
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Resume – outlining all skills in WORD format
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Driver’s license
- Trade Certificate
- Qld Electrical Licence
- HV Switching desired but not essential
- Site Inductions
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Their reputation has been built on the quality of their people and their ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. They are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to their core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.