Electrician Jobs Gladstone QLD
They are currently taking expressions of interest for trade qualified Auto Electricians with demonstrated Coal Mining experience for upcoming shutdown and maintenance packages of work in the Bowen Basin Region. This work will predominately see you working on light and medium vehicles as well as mobile plant machinery.
To be considered for a role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Refrigerant Handling licence
- Additional tickets / Licences advantageous (i.e. RB, LF, WP etc.)
- Work at Heights valid within 2 years
- Confined Space valid within 2 years
- Driver’s Licence
- Coal board medical within 5 years
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core (Statement of Attainment)
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans, diagrams, drawings and specifications
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Great time management skills
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
What Electrician Jobs Gladstone QLD offer :
- These positions would be engaged on a full-time basis
- Competitive remuneration
- Various Shifts and rosters dependent on specific project requirements
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL :
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
About us :
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Apply Here for Electrician Jobs Gladstone QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.