Electrical Operator Maintainer – Chinchilla QLD
Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Veolia is now seeking an Electrical Operator/Maintainer with a solid operations background to join Kenya Water Treatment Plant Team located near Chinchilla Queensland. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for performing electrical maintenance and operator duties including high voltage switching and electrical fault finding
The roster pattern for this role is 14 days on, 14 days off / 14 nights on, 14 days off.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- High Voltage Switching (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience in a power station operation environment (not essential but highly regarded)
- Instrumentation skills desired (not essential but highly regarded)
- Ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
- Strong focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- Certificate III or IV in Water Industry Operations (or be interested and willing to complete)
- Experience working on water treatment operations (desirable)
- Previous experience working on a FIFO/DIDO roster (desirable)
This position presents as an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed.
In return for your skills, experience and commitment they offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a great working environment and a chance to gain experience within a global organization.
Applications must be received via the Veolia Recruitment Portal. NOTE: applications sent directly to HR will not be considered.
Veolia is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity. To view Veolia’s Reconciliation Action Plan please visit: https://www.veolia.com/anz/sustainability/sustainability/community
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Electrical Operator Maintainer FIFO Mine Chinchilla QLD