See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical / Civil Engineers – FIFO
- Join Australia’s leading Energy and Pipeline Construction company
- Join a company that values your ideas and encourages your input
- Find your next career move with MPC Group
About the Role:
MPC Group are seeking an experienced Civil and Electrical Engineers to join Renewable Team, for an exciting new renewable energy project. To be successful in this role, you must be self-motivated and able to show initiative. You will have the ability to work autonomously and your organisational skills and ability to multitask will be exceptional.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage electrical design consultant / subcontractor to ensure compliance to project schedule and requirements.
- Manage nominated project teams in conjunction with other management personnel to ensure effective execution of works.
- Have an understanding of the relevant Australian standards and codes of practices.
- Review and implement relevant client specification, relevant standards and levels of quality required by different stakeholders throughout construction works.
- Providing support on technical aspects of construction design to the field teams.
- Executing assigned work within budget and ensuring all costs incurred are approved in advance in order for the Company to receive reimbursement from the Client.
- Ensuring that change is effectively managed throughout the project.
- Use relevant Australian Standards, Codes of Practice or Client Specifications/Procedures to make technical determinations
- Liaise/co-ordinate with all Company Construction Teams and Client’s Project Supervisory Team
- Experience/exposure to MV/LV electrical power reticulation in the renewable energy industry or E&I Construction in Hazardous Areas (preferable – Electrical)
- Engineering Degree (Electrical or Civil)
- Display great drive and job focus
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft excel, word & adobe
- Ability to work required FIFO rosters
About MPC Group:
MPC Group is a leading Australian pipeline and energy construction company providing the energy, water and mining sectors with some of the world’s most innovative project solutions. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought here, but progress and innovation will move forward. Want to know more? Head to their website at http://www.mpcgroup.com.au/
Lead: They all influence outcomes, they take pride in what they do and how they do it, they step up and lead the way.
Care: They work safely and look after the health and well being of their people because they care. They respect the communities and the environment in which they work.
Value Relationships: They work with clients and partner companies to achieve the best possible outcome. Out reputation is important.
Bring their Thinking: They look to improve what and how things are done in all parts of their business, they challenge the status quo.
Work in Teams: They know the power of teamwork, it is core to success. They work transparently, they trust, verify and actively seek involvement and alignment.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Electrical Mining Civil Engineers FIFO Cairns QLD