Pipeline Operator (Electrical &/or Mechanical)
Energy Infrastructure Management, a reputable Gas Pipeline and Infrastructure Services Management Company is seeking competent and enthusiastic Pipeline Operators for their Infrastructure Services Group. located in Dalby.
If you have a Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation trade background with experience in gas pipeline operations including compressor stations, pressure vessels and/or plant maintenance experience, please email your resume.
To be an EIM Pipeline Operator you will need to have:
- A safety first approach
- Experience working in remote areas
- A high level of mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Good communications skills, both written and oral
- Sound computer skills
As an EIM Pipeline Operator your duties will include:
- Maintenance of high pressure gas pipelines and gas delivery stations,
- Permit to work holder for both operations and brownfield construction
- Right of way maintenance and repair, patrols and stakeholder liaison.
- Instrumentation, Metering and Measurement calibrations- (E&I)
- Pipeline cathodic protection monitoring
- Contractor supervision,
- Pigging operations -ILI and or cleaning
- Pipeline excavation Pipeline rehabilitation and repair
You must have a trade certificate supported by the relevant hands on experience and industry competencies. You will be responsible for completion of maintenance activities in line with Infrastructure Services clients requirements with a focus on best practice safety and pipeline operations.
To be considered for this role you must have Pipeline Operations or Gas Industry Operations experience.
This is not a FIFO / DIDO position. you must be willing to or already live and work in this location to apply for this job. Please email your cover letter outlining your relevant experience and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electrical Mechanical Pipeline Operator maintenance Dalby QLD