See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fixed Plant Operator Sydney NSW
Electrical Mechanical Fixed Plant Operator Sydney NSW
- Growing national business with career opportunities
- State of the art machinery
- Building materials industry
- $26.44/hr plus super, paid overtime and bonus incentives
- Unique opportunity to be supported and grow your capabilities
About the business and the role
The client, a large independent re-seller of building materials is seeking a motivated Plant Operator to work in their Sydney plant. In this newly created role, reporting to the Production Manager, you will be working with state of the art machinery overseeing a fully automated process from raw material to packaged final product. You will use your superior fault-finding capabilities to diagnose problems to determine the solution – either making those minor repairs or adjustments or bringing in the experts.
Safety is key, so you will ensure you are meeting WHS regulations as you will be responsible for the daily manufacturing and warehouse activities. Preventative maintenance such as performing minor repairs and adjustments, managing spare parts inventory as well as assisting to deliver the daily production schedules are also part of your role. There will be career progression opportunities as this business grows, with a further growth plan for 2018.
Skills and experience
- Electrical aptitude or experience required
- Mechanical aptitude viewed favourably
- Ability to fault find using strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in production/warehouse environment desirable
- Must be energetic, driven and positive
- Able to be flexible and think on the run
About the Role
This role will commence 5th February 2018. Get in now to ensure you have your next career move organized by Xmas and you are ready to kick off a great New Year. Internal and external training will be provided to ensure you are skilled to use this incredible piece of equipment. Your hard work and success will also be recognized and rewarded through a bonus incentive scheme.
If you are interested in applying to this position, call Shelley Stevenson for a confidential discussion on 07 3902 7780 or please press “Apply” now.
Click Apply for Electrical Mechanical Fixed Plant Operator Sydney NSW