Electrical Instrumentation Technician Position – Perth WA
Electrical Instrumentation Technician Mining Job Perth WA
Trades & Labour Company is a Western Australia owned recruitment company. They specialize in the provision of highly trained and technical trades personnel servicing mining and heavy industrial industries throughout Australia.
Due increased demand they are seeking experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians to join close-knit electrical team in Perth. These roles will be working Mon-Friday on an on-going roster.
To be considered you will have demonstrable experience and qualifications or capability in the following areas:
- Minimum C Class Drivers License
- WA A-Grade Electrical License
- Cert IV Instrumentation (Essential)
- HV Switching Operations (Essential)
- Minimum of 3 Years Post-Trade Experience
- Demonstrable fault finding and troubleshooting ability to rectify and prevent plant issues.
- Ability to program a variety of PLC systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi)
- Previous heavy industrial, refinery, manufacturing or process-line maintenance is highly regarded
- Ability and desire to work safely and comply with Occupational Health and Safety
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
They are recruiting for these positions immediately. Apply now to be considered.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Electrical Instrumentation Technician Mining Job Perth WA