Electrical Engineer – Mining Maintenance
They are looking for a client-side Electrical Engineer with a background in concept, through engineering, to construction and handover of a 6 month contract for a 60MW Solar project in North Queensland
Electrical Engineer Mining Maintenance FIFO QLD
- Responsible for the delivery of the electrical, substation and SCADA controls packages
- Ensuring all electrical site construction activities are delivered to enable the successful completion
- Mentor project execution quality through review
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with contractors
- Ensuring that the Contractors are acting/working in compliance with the terms of the Contract
- Provide inputs to reporting of project progress and update installed quantity reports
- Engineering Degree (Electrical)
- RPEQ Qualified
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Preferably some experience in the solar industry
- Management of Consultant contracts from client side
- Strong communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Australian Standards as applicable to construction of a solar farm.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Would you like to apply?
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electrical Engineer Mining Maintenance FIFO QLD