See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electrical Coordinator Jobs Mackay
The Successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrical Coordinator
- Coordinating Maintenance, Install and Repair tasks in Development Panel.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate or Engineering Degree
- Current Electrical Works License
- Post Trade Qualification Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Post Trade Qualification High Voltage Competency (HV)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel and MS Project
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlements (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Current Driver’s License
- The ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- Subsidised Flights Brisbane/Moranbah
- On-Site Management Team
- On-Site Laundry Service
- 5/2 Roster – Camp provided
- FTC Exceptional Rates + Annual Leave Accrual.
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.