Electrical Coordinator Jobs Mackay
The Successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Electrical Coordinator
- Coordinating Maintenance, Install and Repair tasks in Development Panel.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate or Engineering Degree
- Current Electrical Works License
- Post Trade Qualification Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Post Trade Qualification High Voltage Competency (HV)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – Excel and MS Project
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlements (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Current Driver’s License
- The ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- Subsidised Flights Brisbane/Moranbah
- On-Site Management Team
- On-Site Laundry Service
- 5/2 Roster – Camp provided
- FTC Exceptional Rates + Annual Leave Accrual.
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.