I&C Commissioning Supervisor
- Commissioning project | Bowen Basin location
- 4 month contract | 10/4 or 7/7 roster
- Excellent rate | ASAP start
Client is a global provider of mineral processing and related infrastructure solutions to the resources sector. With whole of life solutions delivered globally they are expanding their commissioning team.
In your new role you will play a key role in the commissioning of coal materials handling and associated equipment.
To be successful you will have:
- QLD Electrical License
- Trade qualification
- Minimum 10 years commissioning experience in a mining or heavy industrial sector
- Demonstrated experience managing sub-contractors on large materials handling commissioning projects.
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 will be an advantage.
- ASAP commencement
- 10/4 or 7/7 roster
- Bowen Basin location
- Excellent remuneration on offer
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Electrical Commissioning Supervisor 7/7 roster Bowen Basin