See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electric Dump Truck Jobs Mackay
OneKey are recruiting Dump Truck Drivers that can operate electric dump trucks in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven Experience operating Electric Dump Trucks (Mechanical Dump Truck Experience considered)
- Additional skills (Dozer, Diggers) an advantage
- Previous coal mining experience
- Excellent safety awareness
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- RII or SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
In return we offer:
- Ongoing work 6 Months+
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Competitive hourly rates – $43 – $45/hr + Super on all Rostered Hours
- Weekly pay
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.