Electric Dump Truck Jobs Bowen Basin
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE – EVEN TIME 7/7 ROSTER
- LONG TERM OPPORTUNITIES
- MINE SITE RAMP UP
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following:
- Minimum 24 months experience on Electric Dump Truck; Komatsu 730, 830, 930, Hitachi 4400, Terex 3300, Cat 795
- Previous Mine Site Operating Experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating roster 7/7
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Role
- Camp and Meals
- 7/7 Roster – Straight
- 12 Hour Shifts
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
At WorkPac, they recognise they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and they encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.