Earthmover Tyre Servicemen Coal Mines
The Kal Tire Mining Tire Group has been servicing mine sites since 1972 where they quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service. Their objective remains simple: to deliver services and products of measurable value to there customers. Kal Tire now operates in 15 countries and continues to grow every day. With there team developing, they are seeking individuals who are keen to progress in their career and passionate about delivering quality service.
Kal Tire is pleased to provide an on-the-job training opportunity for an OTR Tire Technician. The OTR Tire Technician supports the needs of there customers and will be responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining mobile equipment tires for both surface and underground requirements.
As a Tire Technician in the Mining Tire group you will be responsible for all aspects of tire related service, repair for mining tires and adhering to Kal Tire’s work and safety standards. A key part of this role is setting the standard for service excellence within the industry and demonstrating the Kal Tire guiding principles call AIMS.
The available opportunities are at a number of mines with a variey of rosters and FIFO/DIDO/BIBO travel depending on site requirements. The positions include camp accommodation.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- The OTR tire technician position is a physically demanding position. The successful candidate is required to be physically capable of performing the duties of this position.
- Working safely is very important to Kal Tire. They are looking for team members that are willing to strictly follow safety procedures and to actively participate in there safety program.
- In order to ensure they also provide exceptional customer service consistent attendance is important. The absence of any individual impacts the team and can affect the level of service are committed to providing.
The successful candidate will be mature, responsible, reliable and comfortable reading operating procedures and completing work orders on a daily basis.
- Current Driver’s License
- High Risk Work License – LF (Forklift)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]SAM210D – Remove & Fit Wheel Assemblies
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]SAM211D – Remove, Repair & Refit Tyres & Tubes
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]HAN201D – Operate a Forklift – Tyre Handler
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Mining Induction
Pre-employment testing – Medical assessment and drug/alcohol testing.
As a member of Mining Tire Group, you will be exposed to many beneficial opportunities Kal Tire has to offer. Some of these perks include: training programs to enhance your knowledge, workplace advancement, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with a strong and cohesive management team.
Apply today and take advantage of the opportunity to work for an organization which prides itself on developing 6500+ team members, providing exceptional service to clients, and making a positive global impact.
How to apply
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Experienced Earthmover Tyre Servicemen Coal Mines QLD
Kal Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in Kal Tire. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.