Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dynamic Underground Operators experience Far North
They are seeking dynamic individuals with a safety conscious attitude who are highly motivated and proactive, can fit into small teams and will work hard to achieve the project outcomes.
Ideally, the candidate will have 5 to 10 years relevant experience in Underground Operations with a working knowledge of Risk Management and Hazard Identification processes.
- Truck Operators (CATAD55 experience preferred) must have extensive service crew experience.
- Jumbo Operators (Atlas experience preferred)
This role to be residentially based in the Atherton Tablelands on an attractive 8/6 – 7/7 roster arrangement.
A minimum of two (2) successful work related referees are required from positions in the last five (5) years for these roles.
- hold a current and valid drivers licence;
- have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance;
- have proven experience in the role you are applying for;
- have a positive and can-do attitude.