See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dynamic Underground Operators experience Far North
They are seeking dynamic individuals with a safety conscious attitude who are highly motivated and proactive, can fit into small teams and will work hard to achieve the project outcomes.
Ideally, the candidate will have 5 to 10 years relevant experience in Underground Operations with a working knowledge of Risk Management and Hazard Identification processes.
- Truck Operators (CATAD55 experience preferred) must have extensive service crew experience.
- Jumbo Operators (Atlas experience preferred)
This role to be residentially based in the Atherton Tablelands on an attractive 8/6 – 7/7 roster arrangement.
A minimum of two (2) successful work related referees are required from positions in the last five (5) years for these roles.
- hold a current and valid drivers licence;
- have or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance;
- have proven experience in the role you are applying for;
- have a positive and can-do attitude.