Experienced Dump Truck Trainers – Mining Bowen Basin
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Trainers for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin roles, a few positions available!
- No induction costs, even timed roster
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Trainer / Assessor qualification
- At least 3 years experience operating Cat trucks 793
- Willingness to train green operators
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required
- Coal board medical Section 4
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
NOTE: When you apply for this job Dump Truck Trainers, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
*Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted*
Would you like to apply?
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Dump Truck Trainers Major mining Bowen Basin QLD