Dump Truck Quarry Operator Jobs
Operators are multi skilled and operate a variety of mobile and fixed plant including loaders, excavators, graders, dump trucks and crushers.
The job activities will include but not limited to hauling raw feed, loading road trucks, and feeding screening hopper with quarry material.
If you are reliable, hardworking and committed to safety, have an opportunity for you to join team at Coominya Quarry in Queensland.
They offer a very attractive hourly wage, and friendly team environment.
- Ensure safety, health and environment standards are maintained
- Operation of FEL and articulated dump trucks
- Undertake housekeeping, basic maintenance and general labour duties
- Reporting of incidents/hazards to the supervisor
What you will need to succeed
- Current driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Demonstrated experience in operating mobile plant and/or heavy equipment
- Strong work history with excavator operation
- FEL operator ticket (preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Moxy operator experience (preferred)
Hy-Tec is a leading quality assured supplier of concrete and aggregates to the commercial, industrial, civil and residential construction sectors.
Quarries and concrete plants service southeast Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan markets and northern New South Wales. They have strategic aggregate reserves west of Sydney, in northern New South Wales and Queensland.
Hy-Tec is a subsidiary of Adelaide Brighton Limited, a leading Australian construction materials company with operations that comprise cement and lime, concrete and aggregates and concrete products and employs 1,500 people nationally.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Quarry Operator Mobile Fixed Plant QLD