Dump Truck Operators – FIFO Perth
Dump Truck Operators Various ongoing Roles FIFO Perth
Torque Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for various ongoing roles, FIFO out of Perth. There leading industry clients are currently offering competitive rates to the right candidates who are available for an immediate start.
About the Role:
- $39-$41 ph + super for Dump Truck
- 2:1 Roster, FIFO out of Perth
- Long term projects – minimum 12 months work
- High quality accommodation and camp facilities
- Minimum 12 months experience in an open pit environment on CAT 777/785/793 or similar sized models of Dump Trucks
- Previous Open Cut Mining experience – gold/lithium/iron ore is preferable
- Nationally Accredited Ticket for Haul Truck Operations
- Ability to pass a NPC and pre-employment medical
- Available to fly to site ASAP
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted**
Would you like to apply?
If you meet the above requirements and are available immediately, please apply via SEEK or send an updated copy of your resume and relevant tickets to email@example.com – ATTN: Dump Truck
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operators Various ongoing Roles FIFO Perth