Experienced Dump Truck Operator – Mine Rotating Job
WorkPac is seeking Experienced Dump Truck Operators for there client Bengalla Mining Company to work on their site local to the Muswellbrook area.
- Attractive hourly rate of $44.74
- 12.5 hour 4 Panel Roster rotating between day and night shifts
- Incentive payment for working all of your scheduled weekend shifts! Receive an extra $7 per hour on Night Shifts and $5 per hour on Day Shift
To be successful you must:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience operating Dump Trucks in a mining Environment
- Certificate of Competency for KOM 830E, Liebherr T282 or Hitachi 4500.
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 work related supervisor references
- Have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, as cultural fit to this site is very important to our client
- Operate in a safe and productive manner
- Be willing to undergo a Pre Employment Medical and D & A Testing
Please Note: This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available. Applicants must have accommodation in the Hunter Valley region for an application to be considered.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact WorkPac Office on 6571 8922. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Dump Truck Operators Rotating Bengalla Mining NSW