Dump Truck Mine site Operators – FIFO
The Consolidated Minerals Group (ConsMin) was acquired in May 2017 by Ningxia Tianyuan Manganese Industry Co (TMI), a world leading manufacturer of electrolytic manganese metals, based in China.
ConsMin is recognized as one of the world’s leading manganese producers and has operating mines in Australia and Ghana. ConsMin’s Pilbara based Woodie Mine site resumed mining in October 2017 following a period of care and maintenance.
Consmin has multiple long term career opportunities for experienced Dump Truck Operators to join our team. Offering a competitive remuneration package on a 2:1 roster, FIFO of Perth direct to the Woodie Mine Site.
Reporting to the Supervisor : Load & Haul, the successful applicants will be required to:
- Operate equipment safely in line with Consmin policies and procedures as well as advocating safe working practices in your crew
- Operate Dump Trucks (785 C/D and 777F/G) and Water Carts (777F).
- Be self-motivated and contribute to the team culture by expressing a positive attitude towards a long term career in open pit mining
- Show high levels of team work by liaising with other mining personnel to ensure Consmin achieve production targets
Requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Minimum HR licence, essential
- Considerable experience operating the above machinery in an open pit production mining environment
- Strong commitment to following health, safety and environment policies and procedures
- High level operating standard and high attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Outgoing, positive attitude and strong initiative
In return Consmin offers:
- Excellent safety culture on site with strong teamwork
- Long term career opportunities and ongoing training
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to Virgin Velocity Frequent flyers programmed
- HBF corporate insurance discounts
- Hotel corporate discounts
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying to this position, please hit “apply now”.Shortlisting will commence immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operators Production Mining FIFO Perth
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.