Dump Truck Operators
Seeking Dump Truck Operators to work with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara region of WA. These positions are casual ongoing and the successful candidates will work a 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience with the following equipment:
- Komatsu 730/830/930
- Terex MT4000/MT4400
Selection Criteria include:
- Experience with the above machinery
- Current Australian HR Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
- Willingness to work night & day shifts
- Provide two contactable referees’
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience, to start off with you will work on a casual ongoing basis that may lead to permanency.
Pay rates will depend on your experience, further information will be provided when you apply.Â
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.Â
Click Apply Dump Truck Operators – Pilbara region Western Australia