Experienced Dump Truck Operators
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client is a Tier 1 mining house that requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated prior coal mine site experience operating dump trucks (CAT 785, 789, OR 793)
- Experience operating dozers or excavators is desirable
- Strong safety focus and excellent communication skills
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction – Statement of Attainment
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificates or Site Signed Competencies for dump trucks
In return they offer:
- $44/h – weekly pay
- 6/4 roster
- Meals and accommodation
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operators Open Cut Coal Mine Queensland