Dump Truck Operators Jobs in Coalfields
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
To be successful in these positions you will possess;
Demonstrated experience in Operating Open Cut Mine Equipment including one or more of the following:
- Mechanical Trucks – Cat 789, 793 (Minimum 6 Months Experience)
- Proof of Prior Operating Experience (SSE signed competencies)
- Proof of Australian Working Entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship)
- Standard 11/BMA Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board Medical
- Drivers License
- A Strong Commitment to Safety
- Adaptability to Change as the Operation Progresses
In return, these positions offer
- 7/7 Roster (7 days on, 7 off, 7 nights, 7 off) – 12.5hour shifts
- FIFO from Brisbane
- Ongoing Work Opportunities
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
One Key Resources is Committed to Workplace Diversity and Strongly Encourages Female and Indigenous Candidates to Apply.
If you meet the above requirements, APPLY NOW!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Dump Truck Operators Open Cut Coal Mine Bowen Basin