Dump Truck Operators – Multiple roles/ASAP start
- Work /life balance – even time roster
- Camp+ meals provided
- Great rates on offer + loyalty bonuses paid!
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work.
Currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Roles:
- Multiple roles on offer! work / life balance – even time roster (Bowen Basin location)
- Camp + meals + other perks
- Ongoing work, loyalty bonuses paid
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- Experience operating 789 & 793 Dump Trucks ( at least 6 months)
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation required:
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Dump Truck Operators Major Mining Bowen Basin Brisbane