Dump Truck Operators Mackay
WorkPac are recruiting Dump Truck Drivers for work out in Mackay & Coalfields.
Experienced Coal Mine Operators – Moranbah
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- Ongoing positions
Pre-requisites for the role include:
- Minimum 12 months experience operating within a coal mining environment
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical
- Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Signed site competencies showing machinery skills – minimum truck – CAT 785
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.