See more jobs in the Dump Truck Jobs category.
Experienced Dump Truck Operators Jobs in Newcastle
Client is searching for Experienced Dump Truck Operators for work on a mine site, local to the Singleton Area.
They are seeking operators who are interested in working a 12.5hr, 4 panel roster rotating between day and nights. This work is ongoing!
To be successful you must:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience operating Dump Trucks in a mining Environment and have equivalent competencies.
- Provide signed competencies to verify experience
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 work related supervisor references
- Have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, as cultural fit to this site is very important to client
You will be required to:
- Work a 4 panel day and night shift roster
- Operate in a safe and productive manner
- Pass a D&A test and undertake a Coal Board Medical
Please Note: This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available. Applicants must have accommodation in the Hunter Valley region for an application to be considered.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Dump Truck Operators Job Coal Mining Environment Newcastle
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver