Dump Truck Operators
One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Dump Truck Operators for an Open Cut Mine in the Goldfields near Kalgoorlie. Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Our client is a Tier One Mining House and is looking for safety minded Operators for an immediate start! Details of the role include:
- Residential/BIBO From Kalgoorlie
- Roster 5D, 5N & 5 Off
- Long term opportunities offering temp to perm
Successful applicants will be able to provide and demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Surface Mining operations operating haul trucks and water carts is essential
- Experience operating Komatsu 785-7 & 1500-7
- Current Australian drivers licence (HR Licence is Desirable)
- NPC within 12 months
- RII or SSE Signed Competencies
- Ability to complete a PEM including a D&A test
Working for One Key Resources not only means you will work with a leading supplier of labour to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industries, this role also offers the following benefits:
Long term opportunities offering temp to perm
Excellent rates $38 – $41/hr. + Super
Residential/BIBO From Kalgoorlie
If you fit the above we look forward to hearing from YOU! Apply now for an opportunity to work with the best.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Dump Truck Operators – Open Cut Mine in the Goldfields'.