Dump Truck Operators – 5/2 Roster
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also help its workers by doing skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
We are seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine sites in the Bowen Basin near Middlemount. Their client is a big mining company who are looking for skilled, experienced and safety minded people for ongoing work.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3 years+ experience as a Production Operator in a coal mining environment
Proven experience in one or more of the following:
- CAT 789, CAT 793 ...Learn about CAT 793's
- CAT 16H/16M or above graders
- Hitachi EX5500 or above (or equivalent) excavators
- CAT D10/D11
CAT 789D Overview
- Engine Model 3516C – HD
- Gross Machine Operating Weight (GMW) 324319.0 kg
- Nominal Payload Capacity 181.0 tonnes
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE signed competencies
- Current Drivers Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
In return we offer:
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start
- 5/2 Monday to Friday family friendly roster – Be home every weekend!
- Room allocated at the village
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
Hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity!
or if you’d prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Dump Truck Operators – 5/2 Roster