Experienced Dump Truck Operators
The client is a Tier 1 Mining House who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven experience operating either Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks
- Additional skills (Graders, Dozers, Diggers) an advantage
- Previous coal mining experience
- Good safety awareness
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications required include:
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or SSE signed competencies
- Current Driver’s License
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
In return they offer:
- On-going work – 12 months+
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Competitive hourly rates $43 – $45/hr + Super
- Weekly pay
One Key Resources are part of the Fircroft Group and are a provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. One Key Resources employs mining people in the Open Cut and Underground sector, as well as Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
NOTE: When applying for this job Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine site Bowen Basin, look firstly at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to match details of the job. Search this job ad for keywords you can use in your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
To apply for this position
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine site Bowen Basin
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.