Coal Mining Dump Truck Operators – FIFO Bris/Tsv
- Flights available for Brisbane & Townsville residents
- Applicants must have Rigid Haul Truck RII's [...Learn about RII's] & Cat 785+ exp
- 2/1 roster, $36.50 p/hr flat
NW Mining & Civil are seeking applications from experienced Dump Truck Operators for temp to perm positions at a remote Cloncurry mine, FIFO from Brisbane or Townsville.
Applicants must reside with 200km of Brisbane or Townsville airport to be considered.
You must have a rigid haul truck RII's [...Learn about RII's] certificate, as well as experience operating Cat 785 (or above) dump trucks in a mining environment. To excel in the role, you should be reliable, hard working, a team player and have a positive attitude.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Rigid Haul Truck RII's [...Learn about RII's] certificate
- Current drivers license
- Ability to pass a medical including drug and alcohol test
- Be a team player and have an excellent safety attitude
- Roster will be 2/1, 12hr shifts, days and nights.
To be considered please apply online, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dump Truck Operators Cloncurry mine jobs FIFO Brisbane QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction