WorkPac have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. There business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring to deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
A preference to operators who also hold grader, dozer and excavator experience.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to obtain
- Operating Skill Evidence Required – RII's [...Learn about RII's]s Accepted
- Drivers Licence
About the Role:
- Lifestyle Roster 4/5/5/4 – straight day shifts and straight night shifts
- 12 hour days and nights
- Camp or LAFHA Available
- Bus in and out to site
- Immediate Start
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to go permanent after 3 months
Note: Candidates please note that a pre employment medical s required as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above position, please APPLY online or contact Teresa at WorkPac for further information.
- Teresa Morgan | Workpac Biloela
- 07 4800 3714
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below
Click Apply for Dump Truck Operator Position