Dump Truck Operators – 7/7 Roster
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement there core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
The client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
Demonstrated Open Cut Coal Mining experience operating various Dump Trucks such as
- CAT 793, CAT 789 Dump Trucks
- Komatsu 930E, Komatsu 830E Electric Dump Trucks
- Terex 4400, 4000 Electric Dump Trucks
The successful Dump Truck Operator will also possess:
- Current Coal Board Medical
- RIIs (within 5 years) or SSE Signed competencies (within 5 years)
- Drivers’ License
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Meals and Camp provided
- $42 – $46 Per Hour + Super
- BIBO from Mackay
Hit the apply button for this great opportunity!