iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Dump Truck Operators – 7/7 Roster
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement the core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven Experience operating either Mechanical or Electric Dump Trucks
- Additional skills (Dozer, Diggers) an advantage
- Previous coal mining experience
- Excellent safety awareness
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers License
- RII or SSE signed competencies
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
In return offer:
- Ongoing work 6 Months +
- Immediate start
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Competitive hourly rates – $43 – $45/hr + Super
- Weekly pay
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume
Click for more details and Apply for Dump Truck Operators-7/7 Roster Job
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.