Dump Truck Operators 7/7 roster Bowen Basin
The client is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia?s major mining companies. This organisation works across several mine sites within the Bowen Basin and offer a lifestyle friendly 7/7 roster across all sites.
Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals possessing the right attitude towards safety, performance, attendance and peers.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical
- QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- RII?s, Site Authorisations or Training Transcripts for electric trucks or CAT793
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- opportunity for permanent job offer after 3 months for the right people
- Trucks are almost new and well maintained
Candidates please note that a medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
They also utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for our clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.