Dump Truck Operator – Open Cut Mining QLD
- 7:7 rotating nights & days roster immediate start
- DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone
- Comfortable accommodation, great food & an excellent work environment
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Even 7:7 roster DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone.
- Camp and meals
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
The Pay & Benefits
- $42.00-$45.00ph + super
- Family friendly even time roster; 7:7
- Long term – permanent role with major mining contractor
The Duties & Machinery
A minimum of 18 months recent experience operating mining dump trucks. Experience operating CAT trucks is highly regarded.
- Truck operations with a high level of safety awareness
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency for Dump Truck
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Recent References
Applications are being taken for interviews immediately with successful candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dump Truck Operator Open Cut Mining DIDO Bowen Basin QLD