Dump Truck Operator – Bowen Basin
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking Expression of Interest for experienced Open Cut Mining Production Operators for work in the Bowen Basin.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Coal Mine Production Operator on plant 785, 789,795 or similar machines. These are not entry level roles.
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII's [...Learn about RII's] or site authorizations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- All Inductions and Medicals Paid for
- Competitive pay rates and loyalty incentives
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please email your resume to **************@programmed.com.au or call on 0408 707 *** or Andrew Jones 0407 370 *** with any queries
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Dump Truck Operator Mobile Plant Coal Mine Production Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction