See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dump Truck Operator
HAUL TRUCK OPERATORS WANTED
About the role:
- Buses will be provided from Mackay and Rockhampton
- 7/7 even time roster with an immediate start
- Camp and meals included at no extra costs
- Opportunity to apply for permanent role after 12 months
Successful candidates will have proven experience on the following machinery:
- CAT 785, 789, 797
To be considered for this role you must display a strong and stable work background with 2+ years recent mining experience, in addition to a safety first attitude. Ideal applicants will be available to commence immediately.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply:
- Current CBM – Section 4
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Drivers Licence
- Supporting RIIs
Please note these are not trainee positions and candidates will only be contacted if they meet the above criteria.
Caterpillar 785D Overview
- Gross Machine Operating Weight (GMW) 249476.0 kg
- Engine Model Cat® 3512C HD
- Top Speed – Loaded 54.8 km/h
- Maximum Target Payload 143.0 tonnes
Further information on this model
Do your research on the detail information page www.cat.com/785 haul truck
Caterpillar 789D Overview
- Engine Model 3516C – HD
- Gross Machine Operating Weight (GMW) 324319.0 kg
- Nominal Payload Capacity 181.0 tonnes
- Empty Operating Chassis Weight (EOCW) 99129.0 kg
Further information on this model
Do your research on the Cat 789D detail information page www.cat.com/789D haul truck
You will ideally have 3 years solid experience in a similar role within the Mining Industry:
- Caterpillar 785, 789, 793 Dump Trucks
- Current valid Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- 2 References we can call to verify your work history
- Live residential to the Toowoomba, Oakey and Dalby region
Please Note: you will need to hold current relevant licenses for the listed machinery and these roles are for experienced operators.
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email your resume quoting reference number JE27964.
How to apply for Dump Truck Operator Jobs Mining Darling Downs Region
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or if you’d prefer, go to the SEEK website to find out more about the Dump Truck Operators x 2 job on SEEK
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStarâ„˘
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.