Experienced Haul Truck Operators
- The highest paying pit in the Hunter Valley
- All on boarding costs covered – Medicals & Inductions
- Secure, ongoing work and immediate start
What do we have on offer?
- 12.5 hour shifts ($46.89 p/h) OR 10 hour crib relief shifts ($45.78 p/h) OR 8 hour crib relief shift ($43.81 p/h)
- Plenty of overtime available ($51.52 p/h)
- Bonus payment every 6 months of continuous service
- 4 panel rotating roster (7 shifts a fortnight, day and night shifts, every second weekend off)
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT Caterpillar 785 [...Learn about CAT 785's]
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or Komatsu 830E or above
- Operating experience within the last 5 years on the above equipment
- Letters or certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical [...*Coal Board Medical*] or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 80km from Muswellbrook or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply to this job?
608 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Haul Truck – Dump Truck Jobs in Mining SEEK.com.au'.