Experienced Haul Truck Operators
- The highest paying pit in the Hunter Valley
- All on boarding costs covered – Medicals & Inductions
- Secure, ongoing work and immediate start
What do we have on offer?
- 12.5 hour shifts ($46.89 p/h) OR 10 hour crib relief shifts ($45.78 p/h) OR 8 hour crib relief shift ($43.81 p/h)
- Plenty of overtime available ($51.52 p/h)
- Bonus payment every 6 months of continuous service
- 4 panel rotating roster (7 shifts a fortnight, day and night shifts, every second weekend off)
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Operating experience within the last 5 years on the above equipment
- Letters or certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 80km from Muswellbrook or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.