Dump Truck Operator – Mining QLD
Dump Truck Operator Coal Mining Plant QLD
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
The client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
About The Role
- Operate Cat 797 / 793 / 789 Haul Trucks
- Komatsu 830 / 930 Electric Haul Trucks
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & S11
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following
- Documentation along with your resume to, email@example.com
- Current resume with 2 work references Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply,
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.Click Apply for Mining Production Supervisor Gold operations Open Pit WA
Standard 11 Mining Induction